Magical Dandelion Globe Amulet Necklace
‘Make a Wish Upon a Dandelion’ is a famous quote that signifies the core symbolism of the flower. Dandelions are wild, free and set roots anywhere they fall.
They don’t just survive. They thrive!
These dandelions are from the Top Station of Nilgiris. After a long and testing year, I decided to go on an impromptu trip to the hills. I was not looking for anything as such.
But they say Dandelions find you. you don’t find them. They showed up in every nook and corner of the town. I collected the buds, stuck some dandelion heads in my pocket and pollinated everywhere I walked.
The dandelions symbolise The warmth and power of the rising sun.
Surviving through all challenges and difficulties.
Getting your wish fulfilled – Thats the belief in this age old little botanical that brings joy to so many that meet it.
Grab one for yourself 🙂
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 6 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass Metal, Epoxy Resin, hand blown glass, dried dandelion heads|
|SPIRITUAL SYMBOLISM||Power of the Rising Sun|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight, do not drop.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT||2.5 cm diameter|
|NECKLACE LENGTH||32 inches. Please send us an email if you’d like a brown suede cord along with the order.|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.