Lucky Clover Bloom Ring
The Clover is actually a herb used in food, even today.
But the Four Clover is what is considered lucky till date.
According to Celtic lore, each leaf of clover represents something special.
One leaf represents faith, one hope, one love and, and , if a fourth leaf is present, that’s luck.
A lot of superstitions go around this herbaceous leaf, but the basic idea remains that it is a symbol of luck, not just in Ireland but all over the world.
If you ever want to wish someone luck, you know what to give !
8 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||Copper, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||fully Adjustable ring|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN||1.2 cm diameter|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.
There are no reviews yet.