Yellow Spirae Bella Flower Necklace
A flower of the rose family, this bushy plant blooms flowers in snow whites, blush rose and ochre yellow at the beginning of spring.
Found commonly in Korea, these gorgeous little flowers symbolise prosperity and abundance – as it should because of how dense the petals are.
Often referred to as the Child of flowers, the innocence surrounding these flowers have more to do with its fruitful fragrance than its appearance.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||brass, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN inches||2.5cm diameter|
|NECKLACE LENGTH||24 inches – drop us a request if you’d like it longer|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.