Yellow Cinquefoil Bloom Ring
The cinquefoil (from the French, “five leaves”) has been used in Christian design and architecture from the Middle Ages.
This five-petaled wildflower is often found at the tops of Gothic arches or decorating doors and windows in many churches.
It is often associated withwith the womb of Mary, and therefore may also represent maternal love.
In Roman times, as a symbol of womanhood, and natural beauty, the cinquefoil was known as the “Rose of Venus”
3 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||Copper, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||fully Adjustable ring|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN||1.8 mm diameter|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.