Vedchi Poo & Marikozhundhu leaves with Muthu Earrings
Being a coastal city, pearl harvesting has been an occupation for centuries. pearls have signified royalty well into World history.
Their ivory, milky sheen, their light glint in the sun – all contribute to that soft feminine touch that was so coveted back in the day.
Added to this is the Vedchi flower which has always been associated with sensuality. If you have seen this flower that grows wild in every nook and corner of the city, you will also spot a dozen butterflies around it.
Also known as the jungle geranium, this flower is called ‘Thechi’ or ‘Chethi’ in Malayalam.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, Resin & Preserved Flowers|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Fish Hook|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy | Refunds as Coupons|
|WEIGHT IN GRAMS||6.5|
|MEASUREMENT IN CMS||5.3|
|FLOWERS USED||Vedchi & marikozhundhu|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.