Ruby Jewel Crimson Enamel under Queen Anne’s lace Bracelet
Ever wanted to wear a lightweight, easy breezy bracelet with a bight little flower inside?
If you haven’t – give this Ivory Queen Anne’s lace bracelet a shot?
In the Victorian Ages (which is when the name for the flower was given), these colours were marks of royalty – Ruby, Emerald and Opal were not a common man’s possession. It’s no wonder the colours speak so beautifully with a flower from that age and time.
Sitting elegantly in a brass bezel with a slender but strong chain, this bracelet is perfect for any attire. It works like a charm even for a casual stacked look or if you decide to go solo with it, it still works!
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||brass, Resin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|FEATURES||Tiny Bell and Floral Motif Charm|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT LENGTH||16 CMS – Please let us know if this needs to be extended.|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Lobster Clasp|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.
There are no reviews yet.