Rosetta Necklace with Red and Yellow Rose, Citrine, Carnelian and Malachite
A woman of high birth in the Victorian times had little to no work to do. So, they took to gardening the most unimaginably extravagant gardens. Some gardens almost took on a maze-like layout. Predominantly, roses of all colours and sizes were preferred due to their intoxicating and romantic aura. Rose gardens like these have seen stolen kisses, heartbreaks, proposals, joy, secrets and so much more. Roses were rife with symbolisms. Red roses meant passion, love, lust and yellow roses for secrecy. When the two were sent together, it was the beginning of an affair.
If you flip this necklace over, you will see a tiny yellow rosebud. The gemstones used in this are citrine, carnelian and malachite.
Out of stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 6 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass plated gold, resin, dried flowers.|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch/box provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|WEIGHT||26 gms including pearl chain|
|CHAIN MEASUREMENT||22 inches, folded. So it will be a 11 inch drop around the neck|
|NECKLACE DIMENSION||4 cm dia|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.
There are no reviews yet.