Rainbow Hydrangea Hoops
Hoop earrings are one of the lightest pieces of jewelry you can wear but they carry the weight of the world. Hoop earrings were worn by ancient Greeks, Romans, Asians, and Egyptians. What began as a way to identify tribal members turned into symbols of religion and power within societies.
Hoops are empowering. They symbolize strength and international fashion. Being a circle, hoop earrings show unity, infinity, and wholeness.
Cardi B, Michelle Obama, Jennifer Lopez, and Beyonce are just some of the influential women in today’s culture who love sporting hoops. They are seen as more than just fashion pieces, but respectful nods to the Dominican and African cultures where they originated from.
4 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 6 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass plated gold, resin, dried flowers.|
|FLOWER SYMBOLISM||Loyalty, Success, Hope and Serenity|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch/box provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|WEIGHT||5 gms single earring|
|MEASUREMENT IN cms||6 cm diameter of the hoop|
|EARRING DIMENSION||6 x 5|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.