Queen Victoria’s Jewel Tone Choker with Cotton Thread with adjustable knot
Do you know how the choker became a trend that is popular even today?
Queen Victoria began donning sparkly chokers after being influenced by Indian jewellery. But her reason wasn’t for pure aesthetic purposes.
She wore it to cover the thyroid surgery scar on her neck.
Just goes to show, that women, even if they are a Queen, have insecurities that they believe they need to cover up. Queen Victoria, unknowingly began a trend that prevails till date.
This choker follows the colour scheme of a Royal Banquet Hall. Lush velvety reds, verdant greens and pitch black with Queen Anne’s Lace flowers popping out against the beautiful jewel tones.
The cotton cord has an adjustable knot and can be worn long or short.
Out of stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 6 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass plated gold, resin, dried flowers.|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch/box provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN cms||7 x 2.5 cms|
|CORD DIMENSION||Adjustable with cotton knot.|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.
There are no reviews yet.