Queen Anne’s Lace Long Necklace – Choose Your Free Gift – Only One Per Order :)
A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.
– Lucius Annaeus Seneca
One might question why we are giving away such colourful pretty little pieces. Well, here is the story behind these pieces.
July of 2020, we received a commissioned store order which was half paid for but later didn’t go through because of a series of issues.
We found ourselves stranded with almost 200 pieces of colourful, stem dyed Anne’s Lace flowers. Ask any small business what their biggest nightmare is – it is accumulated stock.
We did not want to sell these as they were already half paid for by our client. So we decided, why not add on a little more joy to each of your orders. since we have so many options, we decided to have you choose your free gift instead of sending a random piece.
I hope you enjoy your free gift. Thank you for choosing!
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, Glass, Coloured Sticker, Preserved Flowers|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Lobster Clasp Chain|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy | Refund Issued Via Coupon Codes | No Returns or Exchanges on Free Items|
|MEASUREMENT IN CMS||2 cm x 3 cm | 32 inch brass Chain|
|FLOWER SYMBOLISM||Protection and Sanctuary|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.
Blue, Green, Ivory, Maroon, Orange, Pink, Purple, Teal, Yellow