Queen Anne’s lace Earrings – Tiny Square
The Queen Anne’s Lace has always been a popular with us – and it is no surprise because who was more Queenly than the playful Queen Anne herself.
Known for her fair and just heart, Queen Anne of Denmark was known to be a fierce and independent woman of substance.
A woman who led her childhood in complete isolation, grew up to be empathetic and set the some of the biggest housing boards for her country.
Also known for her patronage for the arts, one of the Victorian Legend has it that Queen Anne, the wife of King James I, was challenged by her friends to create lace as beautiful as a flower. While making the lace, she pricked her finger, and it’s said that the purple-red flower in the centre of Queen Anne’s Lace represents a droplet of her blood.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Copper, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||French Lever Back|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.