Power of Luna Crescent Earrings
The Moon has been a guide to humans since the beginning of mankind. it governs our moods, emotions and personality. The moon is a feminine symbol, universally representing the rhythm of time as it embodies the cycle. The phases of the moon symbolize immortality and eternity, enlightenment of the dark side of Nature herself. The moon, just like us humans has her phases of dark and light – conquering it with grace and beauty.
This statement earring uses the powerful azure Persian jewel alongside a moonstone stud with a hand cut and hand beaten brass crescent connecting the 2.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 6 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass plated gold, resin, dried flowers.|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch/box provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|WEIGHT||16 gms single earring|
|MEASUREMENT IN cms||9 cm x 4.5 cm|
|EARRING DIMENSION||9 cm x 4.5 cm|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.