Pink Daisy in Vintage Brass Earrings – Tear Drop and Round
The daisy is a perennial flower and grows in almost any weather condition.
This flower has become of symbol of wishing someone wealth, happiness and victory.
In Old English, daisies were referred to as “day’s eye” because at night the petals close over the yellow center and during the day they re-open.
The phrase “as fresh as a daisy” originated from this, signifying that someone had a good night’s rest.
Daisies symbolize innocence and purity.
SHIPPING INFO Dispatched in 5 business days MATERIALS brass, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves SALE DISCLAIMER Piece may have tiny bubbles caused by the petals. CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight. RETURN POLICY No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy WEIGHT 12 gms each EARRING SIZE 3 x 3.5 EARRING LENGTH 5 cm
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.
Round, Tear Drop