Persian Jewel Magical Natural Flower Statement Ring
Persian Jewels are as magical as the land they hail from – Ireland. Though not specific to the region, Irish folklores around this flower is as magical as the flower itself.
Its delicate appearance belies its hardy, dependable nature. Pale as a baby flower, Persian Jewel matures to intense shades of violet, blue, white, and pastels in between. Each flower emerges from a tangle of lacy foliage. The flowers represent strong bonds formed over time.
Out of stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, resin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||fully Adjustable ring|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT||Ring surface is 1,7 cm|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 cm|