Passion Rose in Hexagon Silver Frame – Adjustable
The aura around a bright red rose is so powerful that through the years it has come to symbolize the purest of love.
No other flower has such a strong connotation as this.
Greek mythology believes that the red rose was created by Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love.
Their legend has it that, the flower grew from the ground watered with Aphrodite’s tears and the blood of her ill-fated lover Adonis.
The flower is a symbol of passion, desire and pure love.
4 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Copper, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN Cms||2.6 cms|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.