Orange Cole Flower Droplet Earring
The yellow and orange wildflowers in the shape of skirts are called ‘Cole’. They’re edible and taste very onion-ish. The only reason I know that is because of the extensive farming done by the Maasai tribes that was introduced to us through taste, stories and demos on our walks with the tribe leaders.
They talk about how their wealth is determined not by money, jewellery or other materials but rather by how much harvest, cattle and knowledge they wield.
3 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||brass, epoxy resin, flowers/leaves|
|RESIN ART DISCLAIMER||Piece may have tiny bubbles caused by the petals and pores.|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|WEIGHT||4 gms each|
|EARRING SIZE||2 CM X 6 CM|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.