Multipetal Azure Hydrangea Brass Polished Silver Cufflete
Cuff bracelets were worn as armours almost 7000 years ago in ancient Egypt and then by the Greeks. Since then, cuffs have taken on variations and changes though history. From Coco Chanel’s Maltese Cross Cuff to Jackie O’s Van Cleef Cuff – this ornament has played its role in History.
Our take on cuff is different. We wanted to create an armour of flowers, something to catch and hold attention but not distract, something that isn’t bling but something you cannot overlook.
Blue Hydrangea symbolizes heartfelt emotions. It can be used to express gratitude for being understood.
The name “hydrangea” was first coined in modern Latin in 1753 by Linnaeus.
The word is a compound of the Greek words “hydr” (a stem of the word “hydor,” which means water) and “angeion,” which means “vessel.”
The name is a testament to the cup-shaped seed pods of the flower.
2 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, Copper, Silver solder, resin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Fully Adjustable Cuff|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN CM||3.5 x 2.5 Oval | Adjustable Cuff|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.