Monsoon Fungi & Fern Rectangular Teeth Adjustable Ring
Out of stock
|SHIPPING INFO||5 – 7 Working Days from Date of Order|
|MATERIALS||Brass, resin, dried botanicals|
|RESIN ART DISCLAIMER||Piece may have tiny bubbles caused by the petals and pores.|
|CARE FOR YOUR JEWEL||Store in pouch provided. Clean with static cloth|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|NOSEPIN SIZE||2.8 x 1 cm Adjustable Ring|
|BOTANICALS USED||Wild Mushrooms and Ferns|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.