Manjal Kungumam Earrings
Manjal & Kungumam is basically like idly and sambar or bread and jam – Manjal is the yin to Kungumam yang. You’ll never find the two not co-existing in someones forehead after a ritual.
Any sacred Hindu event is incomplete without this.
The earring is a fun rendition to show you how important these sacred powders really our in Madras. You’ll find it slathered everywhere – from shops to vehicles.
Why not your ears as well? 🙂
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, Resin & Preserved Flowers|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Silver Stopper|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy | Refunds as Coupons|
|WEIGHT IN GRAMS||4.2 grams|
|MEASUREMENT IN CMS||6 cms x 3.4 cms|
|FLOWERS USED||Chrysanthemum, Thulasi and Ixora|
|GEMSTONES USED||Red Enamel Colour|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.