Maidenhair Slim Tube Necklace
Baby Maidenhair Shrubs grow wild in Kerala and many such marshy and humid areas. This particular plant is from the Horticulture Society in Madras. This is part of the Ginkgo family and has tiny fan shaped leaves.
Maidenhair ferns, like the Ginkgo itself symbolizes strength, hope and peace. The symbolism came about in Japan. After the bombing of Hiroshima, many scientists predicted that it would take more than 75 years for the soil to be inhabitable for plants. But the Ginkgo survived the nuclear reaction and also continued to grow hale and healthy. This also became a symbol of Endurance and Vitality.
Out of stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||brass, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|SALE DISCLAIMER||Piece may have tiny scratches. RETURNS AND EXCHANGE OF SALE ITEMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|Necklace DIMENSION||2 x 4 cm|
|CHAIN LENGHT||24 IN|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.