Lobelia Garden Marquise Ring
It’s amazing how a little flower like the Lobelia can really pack quite a punch in terms of its appearance and significance. Lobelias bloom in whites, pinks, blues and purples. The flower is elongated and has an upper lip and a lower lip comprising of only 3 petals. The jug like flower attracts many butterflies and hummingbirds for its nectar. It is no surprise that in the Victorian Language of Flowers, Lobelia signified Distinction. This is meant to convey that the person you are giving these flowers to is very distinct and unique in their persona. This person could also be yourself.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 3 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass plated sterling silver, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT||3.5 cms across x 2 cm|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.