Katyayani Nose Pin
On the 6th Day of Navaratri – people celebrate with Red as the predominant colour because it signifies fearlessness and beauty.
Goddess Katyayni is worshipped in the form of Navdurga on Shashthi of Navratri. As per Hindu mythology, goddess Parvati took this incarnation to destroy the demon Mahishasura.
This little nose-pin holds a tiny little red campion on yellow enamel base. A powerful duo of colours to convey the fearlessness of this Goddess.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 working days|
|MATERIALS||92.5 Silver, enamel, resin, dried botanicals|
|RESIN ART DISCLAIMER||Piece may have tiny bubbles caused by the petals and pores.|
|CARE FOR YOUR NOSE JEWEL||Store on pouch provided. Clean with static cloth provided|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|FLOWER USED||Red Campion|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.
Clip on for Non- Pierced Nose, Wire In for Pierced Nose