Ivory Coral Queen Annes Lace in an Orbital Frame Bookmark – Free Engraving – Upto 5 Letters
The Queen Anne’s Lace comes all the way from Nilgiris Mountains from a little farm where these grow wild. On one of my trips there, what started as a curious peek into a farm turned into a full-fledged friendship with the nursery owners and gardeners there. She now sends me dried flowers from her farm simply out of goodwill and that she loves to see nature preserved.
I bring to you a piece that isn’t just a conversation starter, but also one that has the benevolence of a lovely woman, sending you her adoration for nature all the way from the Mountains of Ooty.
These flowers symbolize good luck and happiness!
3 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||brass, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|FEATURES||Clip in or plain bookmark|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN inches||7.5 cms Total Length|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.