Himalayan Pink Buransh / Rhododendron Ring
A native to the Himalayas, Buransh or Rhododendron bloom in white and beautiful shades of pink, red, purple, orange and yellow.
The bell-shaped Rhododendron flowers symbolize faith, innocence, civility, and purity – something you can now convey with this jewel.
The word rhododendron, is a French term that is derived directly from the Latin word rhododendron.
When interpreted literally, this word means “rose tree.” The word can also be interpreted as “firm, solid, and steadfast.”
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 6 business days|
|MATERIALS||Sterling silver plated, resin, dried flowers.|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch/box provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN cms||Fully Adjustable|
|RING DIMENSION||3 cms across and 0.5 cm in height.|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- Silver polish tends to oxidise over time. There is a simple remedy to this. Just wipe it with a soft cotton cloth. The oxidisation stains wipe right away.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.