Happy Daisy Bracelet
The Daisy colloquially called the dwarf sunflower is one of Alankaara’s most loved. It is a happy, spirited flower . The daisy is a perennial flower and grows in almost any weather condition. This flower has become of symbol of wishing someone wealth, happiness and victory. In Old English, daisies were referred to as “day’s eye” because at night the petals close over the yellow center and during the day they re-open. The phrase “as fresh as a daisy” originated from this, signifying that someone had a good night’s rest. Daisies symbolize innocence and purity.
2 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5n business days|
|MATERIALS||brass, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|SALE DISCLAIMER||clover is a delicate leaf and may differ piece to piece|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|BRACELET WIDTH||2 Cm Diameter|
|BRACELET LENGTH||13 cms + 5 cms extension chain – Fits all hands – Adjustable|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.
- SALE : This product is on sale because it is part of an older collection. The piece may have tiny scratches on the surface but does not deter the beauty of the botanical held within.
- Please buy ONLY if you are okay with the above as exchanges and returns on SALE items will not be entertained.