Green Maple Leaf Medallion
We know what this looks like, but it isn’t that. It could be that, if you wish!
But it’s really the Maple Leaf.
Maple is a symbol of strength and endurance. In Japan, it’s a custom in autumn to see the changing color of maple’s leaves – in a similar way as they do in spring when cherries blossom.
The reddish maple leaf symbol of Autumn.
Depending on the species, its leaves may turn from green to yellow, orange or reddish tones.
4 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||brass, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN inches||2.8cm diameter|
|NECKLACE LENGTH||24 inches – drop us a request if you’d like it longer or if you want a metal chain|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.