Fire Zinnia Juda Pin – Silver Plated
Ever wanted to decorate your hair with flowers but found it to be too much to neatly arrange the flowers in your coiffured tresses?
We didn’t exactly find a solution but we are providing you with an alternative.
Flowers preserved in resin in the form of a Juda pin, anyone?
It adds the final touch of delicate elegance to your hair. It turns heads and starts conversations and from experience, we can tell you that its pleasure knowing there is a flower in your hair!
About the flower and its symbolism :
Feisty yet regal is the only way to describe the shade of orange and the flower itself.
This Orange zinnia flower has several meanings including thoughts of friends, endurance, daily remembrance, goodness and lasting affection.
This flower is usually given to friends and family who have been absent for a while.
1 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||Copper, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Fork Pin|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN CMS||9 cms|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.