Egyptian Starcluster (Pentas) Flower with Wormwood Leaves Ring
Egyptian Starcluster or Pentas is a tiny little pinkish purple flower blooming in bunches on shrubs. Their petite, star-shaped flowers and lustrous, dark green foliage are utterly irresistible to man and creature alike, and are often inundated by adoring butterflies and bees till the succulent nectar is finished. The flower then has served its life’s purpose and withers away.
The spiritual symbolism behind this tiny flower is very earthly.
It is the flower that is believed the hold the light to physical transformation.
Out of stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 10 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, resin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||fully Adjustable ring|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT||Ring surface is 1,7 cm|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.