Devil in a Bush Paisley Adjustable Ring with Garnet Stone
However, what is interesting about this flower is its story and symbolism. Devil in a Bush is also known as Love in a Mist. The feathery light green foliage enmeshes the whole flower in a cage like structure that symbolise strong bonds formed over time. They’re called Devil in a Bush because of their threatening appearance while blooming. The seeds from the flower that taste a bit like cumin were used to create black pigments during the world wars. The flowers are also said to have cancer cells diminishing properties though it isn’t scientifically proven.
3 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||5 – 7 Working Days from Date of Order|
|MATERIALS||Brass, resin, dried botanicals|
|RESIN ART DISCLAIMER||Piece may have tiny bubbles caused by the petals and pores.|
|CARE FOR YOUR JEWEL||Store on pouch provided. Clean with static cloth|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|RING SIZE||2.4 X 3 Cm – Fully Adjustable Ring|
|BOTANICALS USED||Love in a Mist|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.