Devil in a Bush Chandelier Earrings
Devil in a Bush or Ragged Lady Flower is a perennial flower belonging to the Buttercup family. Scientific facts apart, what is interesting about this flower is its story and symbolism. Devil in a Bush is also known as Love in a Mist. The feathery light green foliage enmeshes the whole flower in a cage like structure that symbolise strong bonds formed over time. They’re also called Devil in a Bush because of their threatening appearance while blooming. The seeds from the flower that taste a bit like cumin were used to create black pigments during the world wars. The flowers are also said to have cancel cells diminishing properties though it isn’t scientifically proven.
3 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||brass, bioresin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|WEIGHT||6 gms each|
|MEASUREMENT IN cms||7.2 x 3.8 cms|
|EARRING DIMENSION||2.4 cm|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.