Butter Cup Droplet
The story of why and how the Buttercup came to be is a very sweet tale.
According to the first story, Buttercup got its name in the honor of Ranunculus, a young man with a beautiful voice.
Ranunculus sang one day to the wooden nymphs in order to impress them, but he exhausted himself to death and fell to the ground.
In honor of his beautiful voice, a small flower that grew on the place where he died, got the name after him.
Another story explains a different origin to the name of Buttercup flower.
Supposedly, cows that used to eat or graze on the Buttercup flowers used to give the sweetest milk out of all.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 3 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass , bior-esin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Kidney Hook|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|WEIGHT||2 gms per earring|
|MEASUREMENT||5 cm drop|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.
There are no reviews yet.