Brahmacharini Nose Pin – Pre Order
The second day of Navaratri is denoted by the colour Green which stands for new beginnings and development.
On this day Goddess Brahmacharini is worshipped.
Devi Brahmacharini is the second form among the nine divine forms of Mother Durga. As the name symbolizes, she is the one who observed deep penance to attain Lord Shiva.
The Goddess signifies love, affection and fidelity.
She is believed as the storehouse of divine wisdom and intellect.
The nose pin contains globe amaranth petals on emerald green enamel base with pink enamelling details to match the dainty pink of the flower.
|SHIPPING INFO||DISPATCHED ON NOVEMBER 3RD ONWARDS. MADE TO ORDER|
|MATERIALS||92.5 Silver, enamel, resin, dried botanicals|
|RESIN ART DISCLAIMER||Piece may have tiny bubbles caused by the petals and pores. Each piece is different from the other.|
|CARE FOR YOUR NOSE JEWEL||Store on pouch provided. Clean with static cloth provided|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|NOSEPIN SIZE||1.2 cm|
|FLOWER USED||Globe Amaranth Petals|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.
Clip on for Non- Pierced Nose, Wire In for Pierced Nose, Screw Stem for Pierced Nose