Bouquet of PRIDE – Minutiae Necklace – Limited Edition
June marks the beginning of Pride Month!
What is pride month? Until a few years ago, I wasn’t fully informed about this global movement.
Here is a quick story.
The catalyst for pride was actually a riot in the States.. In the 1960’s, the police would frequently raid Queer bars and the community, shaming and bullying them.
In June, during one of the raids, all hell broke loose when the LGBTQ community fought back. Since then, many countries have finally woken up to the thunderous Global cry of the community and its allies.
They were ‘given’ the right to marry, adopt children, to fight, have jobs and lead a life without worrying about their identity and to simply exist as they are.
At Alankaara, we launch a collection every year called ‘Love is Love’.
“your identity is a reason for pride, not a reason to hide”
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!
2 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Copper, Resin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Lobster Clasp|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN inches||20 inches|
|NECKLACE DIMENSION||1.3 cms|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.