Blue Dianthus Vintage Victorian Antique Locket
The Dianthus is a species of Carnations and have a distinct ragged petal edge.
They come in a variety of colours – ink blue, yellow, red and pinks.
Dianthus is considered as the flower of the gods, a divine flower.
It symbolizes admiration, passion, capriciousness, affection, love and gratitude.
3 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, epoxy resin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Lobster Clasp|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN inches||3.4 cm diameter x 3.4 cms across | 24 inches Chain|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.