Attigai Choker with Malli, Vedchi, Kanagambaram, Thulasi and Stones
Addigai necklace is a type of neckwear when in ancient Madras to indicate Royalty. Worn even today by many women, you won’t see a single wedding without spotting several of these type of necklaces.
They come in different metals, sizes and settings.
We borrowed this design to bring to you a fossilised version of it.
The choker type of necklace features some of the most unique flowers in Madras that is purely feminine.
Vetchi or Ixora – Representing female sensuality.
Malli / Jasmine – Representing sexuality
Rose Quartz – femininity
Tiger’s Eye – Fierceness
All in all, a warrior necklace for the warrior in you.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, Resin & Preserved Flowers|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Magnetic Clasp|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy | Refunds as Coupons|
|WEIGHT IN GRAMS||11.4|
|MEASUREMENT IN CMS||18.9 x 4|
|FLOWERS USED||Malli, Vedchi, Kanagambaram, Thulasi|
|GEMSTONES USED||Zoisite stones, Tigers eye and Rose Quartz|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.