Atlantis Necklace with Jelly Fish, Variety of Seashells, Sea Moss, Beach Sand and Seaweed.
I have always been in awe of the underwater. A whole other world exists down there that we don’t know of. The beautiful animals, flora and minerals that are yet to be discovered give me a sense of wonderment that something much larger than us exists among us every second of everyday we spend on this earth.
This glass necklace is an ode to the Underwater world. Atlantis, as I’d like to call this necklace holds a layer of beach sand, a variety of unique shells all way from Rameshwaram, seaweed, sea moss and a 3D printed jelly fish. Topped off with resin to magnify the beauty of the natural elements.
Check out the video below to see how this was made – start to finish.
Out of stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, Glass, Coloured Sticker, Preserved Flowers|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Lobster Clasp Chain|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy | Refund Issued Via Coupon Codes | No Returns or Exchanges on Free Items|
|MEASUREMENT IN CMS||3cm x 5.5 cm | 32 inch brass Chain|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.