Addigai or Attigai Kadhambam Choker with Imperial Jasper, Peridot and Pearls
Kadambam’ in Tamil refers to an assortment of similar things. It more commonly refers to a flower string which is a mixture of flowers like malli, marikozhundu, sampangi, davanam, kanakaambaram.
It also means a string of melody.
The melody here being the flowers that sing a sweet song of winter which is when this combination of flowers are strung together and worn.
6 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 5 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass, Resin & Preserved Flowers|
|CLOSURE/HARDWARE TYPE||Magnetic Clasp|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy | Refunds as Coupons|
|WEIGHT IN GRAMS||43|
|MEASUREMENT IN CMS||29 cms|
|FLOWERS USED||Jasmine, Kanagambaram, Vaadamalli Petals|
|GEMSTONES USED||Imperial Jasper, Pearl and Peridot.|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.