Miniature Forget Me Not Ring
The origin of this flower’s name is linked with a sad, yet heart-touching tale of love.
A legend from the medieval times speaks of a knight who, along with his lady love, was walking beside a river. There he saw these beautiful flowers.
However, when he went to pick them up, the weight of his Armor made him fall into the river.
He somehow managed to throw the posy to his beloved and while he did so drowning, he shouted, “forget me not.”
Hence, these flowers are also symbolic of true love. It is said that his beloved wore those flowers on her hair till the time she was alive, depicting faithfulness and steadfastness towards your love.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 3 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass plated sterling silver, bior-esin, sundried flowers/leaves|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT||8mm / Adjustable|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour. But do not worry. There will only be mild differences.