Pristine White Daisy Flower Ring
The Daisy colloquially called the dwarf sunflower is one of Alankaara’s most loved. It is a happy, spirited flower. The daisy is a perennial flower and grows in almost any weather condition. This flower has become of symbol of wishing someone wealth, happiness and victory. In Old English, daisies were referred to as “day’s eye” because at night the petals close over the yellow center and during the day they re-open. The phrase “as fresh as a daisy” originated from this, signifying that someone had a good night’s rest. Daisies symbolize innocence and purity.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 4 business days|
|MATERIALS||Sterling silver plated, resin, dried flowers.|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch/box provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN cms||Fully Adjustable|
|RING DIMENSION||1.8 cms across and 0.5 cm in height.|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- Silver polish tends to oxidise over time. There is a simple remedy to this. Just wipe it with a soft cotton cloth. The oxidisation stains wipe right away.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.
There are no reviews yet.