Himalayan Rhododendron / Buransh Droplet – Brass
A native to the Himalayas, Buransh or Rhododendron bloom in white and beautiful shades of pink, red, purple, orange and yellow. the bell-shaped Rhododendron flowers symbolize faith, innocence, civility, and purity – something you can now convey with this piece.
The word rhododendron, is a French term that is derived directly from the Latin word rhododendron. When interpreted literally, this word means “rose tree.” The word can also be interpreted as “firm, solid, and steadfast.”
Out of stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 6 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass polished with Sterling Silver, resin, dried flowers.|
|FLOWER SYMBOLISM||Calmness, Hope and Serenity|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch/box provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|WEIGHT||5 gms single earring|
|MEASUREMENT IN cms||5cm across|
|EARRING DIMENSION||6 x 5|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.