Lily Pond Ring
In early renaissance, the colour blue was worth more than gold. The word ultramarine means beyond the seas. Artists used crushed lapis, pearls and beetle wings to bring about an iridescent quality in their paintings. Blue pigments were so rare and expensive that artists reserved the colour for the royalty, elite and divine figures.
However, later on as Egyptians were able to mass produce blue pigments which paved the way for beautiful seascapes. The Lily Pond Ring holds within in tiny straw flowers that are also known as miniature lotuses. The base of the ring is coated with a cool water blue, layered with uncut moonstones. It’s like wearing a tiny pond on your finger.
5 in stock
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 6 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass plated gold, resin, dried flowers.|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch/box provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN cms||Fully Adjustable|
|RING DIMENSION||3 cms diameter and 0.5 cm in height.|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.