The prettiest blue cornflowers straight from the gardens of London.
Cornflowers have been a repeatedly used motif in the renaissance period.
The flower symbolised fidelity and loyalty and were worn by men because of its masculine appearance.
This motif appears as a hidden message in many paintings throughout history.
It was also referred to as the Blue Lotus by Egyptians who used this colour for eye makeup.
|SHIPPING INFO||Dispatched in 6 business days|
|MATERIALS||Brass plated gold, resin, dried flowers.|
|CARE FOR YOUR FLOWERS||Spot-Cleaning only. Store in pouch/box provided. Keep away from fragrance, water and direct sunlight.|
|RETURN POLICY||No Returns | Only Exchange | Please read return policy|
|MEASUREMENT IN cms||2.5 x 1.5|
|EARRING DIMENSION||11 cms full length|
- This is a handcrafted product and may have slight irregularities or imperfections such as bubbles, bumps, dents or dots.
- These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The brass, copper metal is lead and cadmium free, which means no allergies, or green marks.
- We do not offer Refunds and Exchanges on Sale Items.
- The flowers are naturally dried and preserved to last for eternity.
- Colours of the flowers and leaves will not fade. They have been dried completely, so they will not wilt.
- The Botanicals used in our pieces are sourced ethically. We only use fallen flowers and leaves.
- All the pieces listed are 100% Handmade. We do not buy or re-sell. We believe in the Make in India
- The image is only representative of the actual piece you will receive as two flowers are NEVER the same shape, size or colour.
There are no reviews yet.